30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We are 100% confident that our boats, rafts, kayaks and accessories are of great quality and even better value. However, if upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you will have 30 days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. If we offered FREE SHIPPING for the product, we wil need to deduct the cost involved for AlpineBoats.com to provide that service to you. Average shipping costs for our products are listed below. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from the amount refunded as well.
There will be no refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and cancelled orders will be issued via company check for amounts over $300. Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for all charges associated with shipping of their orders. If order has been cancelled after it has already been shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the refund total.
|All returns should be sent via FedEx or UPS Ground to the address provided when the return has been approved by Alpine Boats, LLC and you receive an authorizaton email from us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.|
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused, and exactly in the same condition as you received it from us!
- Carefully unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage the shipping box.
- Please take a quick note of how the items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the unlikely case you will decide to pack everything back up for a return.
- Unfold boat, raft or kayak on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic are recommended.
- Inflate item using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect item and make sure that you are happy with your purchase.
If you will decide to return the boat, raft , kayak, KaBoat or SUP for a refund:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization.
- IMPORTANT: Click here to read how to correctly fold deflated boat for compact storage.
- Fully deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Immediately after full deflation of compartment place valve pushpin in upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To do it press valve pushpin with a finger and rotate until it will pop-up.
- Please make sure that there are absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on deflated boat.
- Carefully fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from box. If air will remain in compartments, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place folded boat and all accessories back in a box and securely seal it with packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us. Please insure shipment for its value.
- We recommend FedEx Ground service from a FedEx staffed facility as the least costly way to send packages. Please visit www.fedex.com for locations near you. Do not use authorized centers, since they are charging extra fees.
- We DO NOT recommend using UPS or USPS for returns. From our experience, they are not reliable and extremely inflexible. We are NOT responsible for packages sent to us via UPS.
- Record your tracking number and notify us via email once tracking shows that item has been delivered back to us.
We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for items that were not packed the same way as we sent it to you, or have some kind of dirt, skid marks or footprints. If we have to clean this item after you, we may need to charge a restocking fee.
Average Shipping Costs of most popular modes.
SD 430/470 box 1 dimensions: 59x29.5x14" = $149
SD 430/470 floor box 2 dimensions: 48x28x6"= $89
SD 230/260/RD365/FD365 dimensions: 41x24x12"= $89
SD 290/330 dimensions: 45x24x13" = $110
SD 365/385 box 1 dimension: 52x28x13"= $120
SD 385 floor box 2 dimensions: 42x28x5"= $89
SK396/430/470 dimensions: 45x24x13"= $69
RK375/396 dimensions: 45x24x13"= $59
*Dimensions and weights are also posted at each corresponding models web pages, in technical specifications tables.
QUESTION: Return policy states that only unused item can be returned. How can I make sure that I am happy with the item without using it?
ANSWER: You may try the item in water if that is absolutely imperative. However, it is your responsibility to bring the item back to the BRAND NEW condition before sending it back to AlpineBoats.com for a refund. That could mean that you would have to remove all signs of dirt, foot prints, sand, dust, etc. Wash and wipe away all water residue, pat it dry, and pack everything back the way it was when you received it. When we inspect the returned item it should be in LIKE BRAND NEW CONDITION, so that someone else may enjoy the same item without decreasing it's value due to your trials.
Absolutely NO REFUND for items that were used, abused, dirty or scratched!