4 Item Items
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Warning: Last items in stock!
NOTE: our SD430 comes with an ALUMINUM floor! Our competitors sell the boat with marine grade plywood. A $200 value!
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender is one of the largest Saturn Inflatable Dinghies available and was built to handle the torment of rough seas, challenging swells, or fast flowing rivers. It's a heavy-duty workboat, great for water rescue, diving or day trips almost anywhere and is currently being used by several Fire-Rescue and Emergency Response Departments across the country. The plywood floor makes it a favorite of fishermen, divers and ocean cruisers. The durability is unmatched.
The 14' Saturn Tender from Alpine Boats comes standard with a 5 section heavy-duty ALUMINUM floor that protects against water and makes the floor much more durable. The aluminum floor is only available at alpineboats.com!
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 7 persons and comfortably seats 5 adults. It supports an outboard motor of up to 40 HP but will plane easily and manage effectively with a 25 HP motor. Even a 15 HP outboard motor with 2 passengers can plane easily.
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion, compression, and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
• Six carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Heavy-duty marine grade coated plywood floor with aluminum floor frames.
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Included Accessories: 2 seats, repair kit, carrying bag and 2 oars.
• Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
|Motor Capacity||40 HP (15" shaft / 175 lbs)|
|Shipping size||59 x 29 x 14"|
|Shipping weight||145 lbs|
|Floor Shipping Size||48 x 28 x 6"|
|Floor Shipping Weight||90 lbs|
|Number of Chambers||3+1|
|Speed||30 mph (40HP w/2 adults)|
|Load Capacity||1830 lbs|
|Floor Type||Marine Grade Plywood|
|Material||1100 Denier PVC|