7 Item Items
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our best seller the 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender is a fan favorite! Its’ size makes it perfect for all types of leisure activities from picnicking and fishing on your local lake to gliding over big swells in the open ocean while seeking your elusive catch. It’s a favorite of our sailing community because it can easily be loaded and unloaded onto a sailboat deck. A small electric motor can quickly move you around the lake while a 15 HP outboard can turn this sport boat into an absolute speedster.
Thrill seekers will fall in love with the agility and performance of the 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender. Its’ size makes it perfect to get you to and from in the blink of an eye. Tough, durable, lightweight and stable; this boat is ideal for all types of activities including cruising, diving, fishing and enjoying our beautiful oceans, lakes and rivers.
With its’ simple setup, the 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender can have you and your family get off the couch and onto the water in minutes. It breaks down into a perfect size to fit in the trunk and takes less than 10 minutes to inflate. Fully inflated, the size is perfect for the roof of your car or truck. Without the need for a trailer your family will love the extra space in the garage. The 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender comes standard with our custom nearly 6" thick drop-stitch inflatable floor that is one of the most rigid on the inflatable boat market (pressure rating over 6 psi!).
The 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 5 persons and comfortably seats 3 adults and 1 child. It supports an outboard motor of up to 15 HP (short shaft) but will plane and manage effectively with a 9.9 HP motor. An electric motor can also be used to move the boat around your local lake at a good pace.
The 11' Saturn Dinghy Tender inflatable boat is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
• Three carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Heavy-duty, high pressure, drop-stitch rigid inflatable floor.
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Lightweight and strong aluminum seat benches.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Included Accessories: repair kit, carrying bag and 2 paddles.
• Free generic single action hand pump is included.
|Motor Capacity||15 HP (15" Shaft)|
|Shipping size||45" x 24" x 13"|
|Shipping weight||110 lbs|
|Number of Chambers||3+1+1|
|Speed||17 MPH (10HP w/2 adults)|
|Load Capacity||1213 LBS|
|Floor Type||Drop Stitch Air Floor|
|Material||1100 Denier PVC|